BULK-FLOW’s Telescopic Multi-stage Belt Conveyor Container Loader, can load 20’ and 40’ containers at volumes of up to 60MT/hr.
It can be mounted as a moveable unit on flat bed chassis, or fixed on a loading deck.
It loads the 20’/40’ container without the need for the receiving truck to move forward without loading. This has benefit of allowing the truck to be weighed on the scale while loading.
The Telescopic Belt Conveyor is fully motorized and controlled from a remote by the operator, to extend/retract the boom, lift/lower the boom, and swivel to the right/left.
The boom has a low profile allowing to load the container through a small opening, and that combined with its full range of movement, allows it to maximize payload into the container.
It can handle multiple bulk commodities such as cereals, grains, minerals, animal feed, chemicals, etc.
- Maximum capacity: 60MT/Hr.
- Telescopic Travel: 11,000mm
- Closed Length: 6,900 mm
- Overall Length: 17,900 mm
- True Belt Width: 800mm
- Belt Type: Troughing, smooth top 2-ply PVC
- Belt Speed: 60m/min
- Belt Drive: ABB 2.2KW motor with shaft mounted worm reduction gearbox
- Telescopic Drive: ABB 1.1KW Motor with shaft mounted worm reduction gear
- Belt direction: Single direction (Loading Only) Drive unit position External
- Control Panel: Eldon Steel Enclosure IP65
- Switchgear: Telemecanique K series with CAT3 safety circuit relay
- Control Panel Door:
- Power ON light
- Overload trip light
- E-STOP activated light
- E-STOP pushbutton reset
- Belt: Start/Stop
- Telescopic Boom: Extend/Retract
- Controls: Pushbutton controls fitted to the front of the Control Panel
- Power Supply: 400V-3Ph-50Hz
- Control Voltage: 24V AC
- The liner is hung in the container.
- The container is backed up into the dock to interface with the Telescopic Belt Conveyor
- The Belt Conveyor extends its boom into the Container Liner
- The silo discharge spout starts feeding the Telescopic Belt Conveyor Hopper
- The operator moves the boom, up/down, left/right, in/out as needed to accomplish full loading of the container liner, via remote control.
- When the required volume of product has been loaded into the container, the system is stopped, and the boom is retracted in outside of the container.
Unloading by Tilting
Ideal for Shipping