BULK-FLOW’s pneumatic deduster incorporates PELLETRON’s patented technology to remove dust and streamers with only one machine as it conveys pellet-type products on a pneumatic line.
This design completely breaks away from traditional dedusting devices such as Elutriators.
Traditional Elutriators are high-cost and ineffective at removing dust particles.
BULK-FLOW’s pneumatic deduster incorporates PELLETRON’s patented technology to remove dust and streamers with just one machine as it conveys pellet-type products on a pneumatic line.
Compared to Elutriators’ well-known issues:
- Elutriators require a big installation space
- Elutriators are difficult to access to perform the necessary cleaning in order to keep them in good performing order
- Elutriators are energy-intensive due to its pneumatic counter-flow cleaning principle
- Elutriators lack the electromagnetic field system needed to break the electrostatic bond of the dust particle from the pellet.
BULK-FLOW custom engineers these new-technology dedusting modules to be retrofitted into any current pneumatic conveying setup, such as:
1. Fixed below-storage silos
2. Above silo farm
3. Moveable below silo farm
4. In-line with the pneumatic conveying system
Highlights of the deduster’s unique features and benefits:
- Product fed gently by gravity
- Extremely compact equipment
- Breaks the bond between particles and pellets with an electromagnetic field
- Less consumption than other systems due to less air pressure loss
- Unbeatable cleaning efficiency to below 50ppm
- Easy access for quick cleaning
- Remove dust and streamers after cleaning to less than 50ppm
- Separate and remove electro-statically charged dust particles
- Fit on injection molding machines
- Offer low construction height
- Fit on top of extruders and under silos
Contact BULK-FLOW for a free engineering consultation of dedusting systems.
Unloading by Tilting
Ideal for Shipping