With palletizing adhesive systems you can improve pallet stability for shipments while greatly reducing (or possibly eliminating) stretch wrapping.
From water-based to hot-melt, we have the right labeling adhesive for your specific needs. Customized solutions are available, as well.
- Savings up to 50% vs. stretch wrap only.
- Eliminates the need for costly corner boards.
- Eliminates the need for tie sheets.
- Prevents shipment damage.
- Minimizes rejected loads.
- Minimizes damage claims against carriers.
- Reduces labor costs.
BULK-FLOW’s palletizing adhesive systems are the lower-cost alternative to stretch wrapping because it has the potential to completely eliminate it.
Palletizing Adhesive Systems are SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT because:
- they eliminate stretch wrap waste,
- they are FDA approved,
- they are biodegradable, and
- they are non-toxic.
Palletizing Adhesive Systems have the following additional benefits:
- Work on Kraft, OPV and UV coatings, and plastic bags;
- Do not harm package graphics or surfaces;
- Leave no residue; and
- Uses inexpensive and low-maintenance equipment.
Unloading by Tilting
Ideal for Shipping